Welcome to the Hidden Falls Bed & Breakfast in Canmore, Alberta, Canada
The perfect place for comfort and privacy while you explore Banff, Canmore, Lake Louise, Kananaskis and the rest of the Canadian Rockies. An hours drive from the Calgary International Airport, the Hidden Falls b&b accommodation features:
- Private guest parking, entrance and deck
- Guest living room with fireplace, T.V., coffee centre
- Bright, spacious upstairs bedrooms with spotless ensuite bathrooms
- Delicious, cooked breakfast in guest dining room
- Convenient, easy to find location - five minute walk downtown
- Secluded, unique, treed yard with natural waterfall
- Non-smoking adult home with no pets on site
- Easy access to walking trails, bicycle paths and Olympic nordic centre
- Hosts are knowledgeable, longtime residents
- Perfect base for your Rocky Mountain vacation
- Wireless Internet connection
Our Canmore b&b, built in 1996, offers comfort and privacy in a park like setting at the base of the Three Sisters mountains. Your hosts, Ann and Pat Kamenka, third generation residents of Canmore, enjoy sharing the beauty and history of Canmore with their guests.
When you want peace, tranquility, and awe inspiring surroundings this is the ideal Canmore bed and breakfast to base yourselves.
From the perfect breakfast to start the day to enjoying the view as you watch the sunset over Rundle you will never want to leave.